Leagues Alive on October 20, 2018 at Robbins Health Learning Centre
Thank you to everyone who came out to Leagues Alive 2018!
The EFCL would like to thank everyone who attended; from the session presenters to the participants, board members, special guests, city councillors and volunteers! With over 90 attendees and some sessions at full capacity, we hope you and your board members enjoyed the opportunity to learn new skills and network with other community members.
The information presented at Leagues Alive is available on the Leagues Alive Resources page.
If you have additional feedback on your Leagues Alive experience, email Colin.Johnson@efcl.org.
Agenda and Parking Map
Session 1 Selections
• Eligibility and Gaming Licensing
• Waste Management & Recycling in Your Community
• Building Board Diversity
• Effective Intercultural Practice Pt 1
• Membership Mechanics
Session 2 Selections
• Creating Welcoming League Spaces
• Recognizing Greatness, Rewarding Your Volunteers
• Resilient Landscapes for Resilient Communities: Weathering the Future
• Effective Intercultural Practice Pt 2
• Hall Safety
Session 3 Selections
• The EFC who? Explaining the Role of the EFCL
• Partnership & Collaboration
• Move & Play Through Physical Literacy
• Bookkeeping: Supporting Community Leagues
• Green Conversations: Talking About Sustainability
The information presented at past Leagues Alive conferences is available on the Leagues Alive Resources page.
Thank you to Leagues Alive supporters!
Door Prize Donations
Councillor Aaron Paquette
Elite Promotional Marketing
Rick Branson's The Comic Strip
Rig Hand Distillery