Community Leagues are celebrating WELCOMING SPIRIT on September 15th!
This year Community League Day is on September 15, 2018, and our theme is WELCOME.
Community League Day is an annual city-wide celebration held on the third Saturday in September that brings community and volunteers together to make great things happen in our city.
Community Leagues are inclusive and open to everyone in your neighbourhood. We hope you will attend and invite a neighbour to go with you!
So let's celebrate by showing our WELCOMING community league spirit with an action or invitation like:
- Going to a community league event. Find out what your community league is doing!
- Inviting a neighbour to a community league event, or send out an invitation to a future block party
- Buying a membership. Contact your league, purchase online at efcl.org or visit any Edmonton Servus Credit Union branch)
- Offering to volunteer with your community. Sign-up for that casino shift or sign up as a soccer coach
- Wearing your community league pin, hat, shirt
- Putting an 'I heart community leagues!' sign in your window
Remember to share your CL Day experience on social media using #yegCLDay18!
List of Community League Day Events!
Register Your Community League Day Event
We're excited to announce that we are collaborating with Make Something Edmonton this year to celebrate Community Leagues and Community League spirit across our city!
- Sign-Up and create a profile
- Click NEW PROJECT
- Choose POST AN EVENT (make sure to upload a photo!)
- Save & Publish
- Then fill out the Community League Day registration form to make sure your event is included in the list of Community League Day events!
>> If you are having difficulties with registration, fill out this simple Google form.
Approved Vendors List
Digital Promo Kit
We've created resources to help you promote Community League Day on social media, your league website, in e-newsletters and more.
Resources in the promo kit include:
- Community League Day info sheet
- Social media graphics
- Invitations (PDF) to invite your neighbours to your event!